Guest post /Write for us
There are hundreds of news channels out there but none of them is dedicated to delivering the news to right people according to their interests. As you know there are lot of news channels and news apps out there. But we believe in personalization, facts, truth behind the headline.
So we are passionate to deliver the context behind every news. We not just want to enhance our website by filling it with garbage content. You might be aware with this quote that “Content is the king”. We believe it as well.
We are focused on such news particularly that are persuasive and are able to convince the customer so he reads more.
Healthy wire is the platform where we are not just interested with filling your browser with garbage news. But to actually, deliver you the content which is related to the context. We seek to inspire interest of your digital audience about the news. We use personalized strategies for each user to bring each customer the news which they expect us to deliver.
Let it be sports, weather, international affairs and conspiracies, entertainment, events, conferences happening around the world. We cover the events happening all over the world. Either it be national or international we got you covered. We are here to provide each of them while you remain on a single platform.
Healthy wire values the opinion of their audience. Therefore, we offer our valuable blog writers to write their precious articles using our site. As the authority of the healthy wire is “66”, therefore the writers can expect higher amounts of traffic on their respective blogs.
Though our editors and blog writers are exceptional and they write passionately about the news. Still it is hard to pace up with so much going around. As you know there is a change in every second in some corner of the world. So, we need you to write for us. You can do this easily by purchasing our guest posts. In turn, your blog will be awarded by greater traffic.
What is guest posting?
So you must be thinking what a guest post is. Right? Well do not worry! A guest post is not just a simple post. When someone writes directly his or her website it is simply just a post. But when an author writes for another website it is called a guest post. The content is particularly should be in accordance with the publisher’s website.
Guest posting is an opportunity for various blog writers for increasing the traffic towards their content. Though this is the major benefit of a guest post. However it offers several other benefits for the writers as:
1. Guest posting offers you to enhance your content by providing you the genuine traffic through organic ways. With the backlink of your publisher’s website you are able to explore new audiences along with the previous ones.
2. Higher credibility due to posting though an already credible site.
3. Increase in the access as you post them through the websites which already has higher authority domains.
4. Increased connections within the peers of the same niche or industry leading to long term relationships.
However, it is important for your post to be eligible for guest posting. For ever website there is certain criteria for each article to be selected.
Guidelines for guest posting:
1. Longer the article in length more are the chances for its ranking and the traffic as well. Normally a guest post article should have words ranging from 700-1500 words.
2. Being a news site we want our contributing bloggers to use a very light tone. A way it seems like they are having a conversation with the audience.
3. The content should be plagiarism free Because we have a strict guideline for the plagiarism. So a plagiarized article won’t be accepted.
4. Try to write and SEO friendly article because it helps both the article and the site to rank easily on Google.
5. Email the guest post article on the website email@example.com.
6. To make us aware about the guest post use the word “Pitch” in the subject while writing your e-mail.
7. In the body, explain yourself, your connections, your previous experiences of guest postings, and links etc. along with the pitch draft.
8. Try to copy the pitch in the e-mail body. We will not welcome any email attachments.